flash

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Icons at The Mall of Asia Arena Grand Launch


I live in the Philippines, a country where everyone loves music. I love music as much as I love to eat. When I'm listening to music, my mind gets revived. There is freedom, of absolute lightness. It alleviates my mood naturally when I'm down. There's no feeling like it in the world.

Music is a universal language.

You don't always need a common language to express to someone what you feel. Isn't that the wonderful thing about it?

There is also a wonderful and historical event that is about to unfold on the night of the 16th of June and will be called "Icons at the Arena." It is also the formal launch of The Mall of Asia Arena, and with it a world-class performance that is set to break boundaries, featuring the Masters of OPM.

We don't frequently see shows like "Icons at the Arena." With all these big artists taking the stage together for the first time, I'm pretty sure it will be a wonderful night of great music.


I love Original Pilipino Music (OPM) and I want to watch Icons at the Arena because my favorite artists are lined up together in one show.


I love Regine Velasquez & Ogie Alcasid. They really make a great couple with wonderful melody.
   
 I love Lea Salonga because of her distinct sound. I love Jose Mari Chan's love songs. I wanna hear Martin Nievera sing my father's song for my mom, Each Day With You.

 And my most favorite artist who will perform on June 16 at the Arena is Mr. Pure Energy, Gary Valenciano.

I love Gary V's inspirational songs. It is really moving. I grew up to his songs. My mother is a big fan of him and so am I.

He had his first solo concert in April 1984. He has released a number of albums. He has won the Awit Awards for "Best Male Performer" eleven times.

 In 2009, Gary released a collaborative album with Martin Nievera called "As 1", with the carrier single of the same title followed by series of concerts in the local and international scene. Up until now, he continues to inspire people with his music. Gary V. is truly an icon.


Love is in the EAR on June 16. Wonderful OPM Music. World-class Artists & venue. One Night.

If you also want to watch the Icons at the Mall of Asia Arena -- the Mall of Asia Arena Grand launch, please visit www.smtickets.com or call (02) 470-2222 for the purchase of tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...