flash

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Energizer & Nuffnang bring you "The Amazing Spiderman"


Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through their non-stop research and advancement in giving me nothing but the best.

Nuffnang provides community for bloggers and organizes events for them.
What I love most about Nuffnang is they give back to the community. They hold movie screenings, press releases and more. Since I am a people person, I love meeting new faces and mingling with them.
We're also able to meet new friends when there are events. I know not all the bloggers are on the same status. Nuffnang gives us social mobility like we can interact with known and influential bloggers.

In fact, I attended last June 8 the AyosDito.ph iBall event held at COWO Asia in Ortigas and there I met new friends, exchanged business cards (like I have one?) and followed each other on social-networking sites. Nuffnang really powered my lifestyle because not everyone can interrelate with famous bloggers, the advertisers and of course the stars.



Likewise, Energizer raised the bars being the number one selling rechargeable brand in the world.
Most of our stuff at home are powered by Energizer batteries. Its everyday performance is undeniably amazing. Whether I am on the go or at home, Energizer really powered my lifestyle by increasing my gadgets productivity and giving me less worries on draining batteries.

And I believe, Energizer care about the society. In view of the fact that I am a nature-loving person, I appreciate Energizer's various efforts like product development, recycling and also, they ensure the coming generations the availability of natural resources.

If you are looking for a long lasting, reliable and inexpensive batteries I would recommend Energizer.


Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...