flash

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang

 
My ideal Nuffnang summer is going to Amanpulo with my family & friends. I know that Amanpulo
Island Resort is the most private island resort here in PH. Not only that, Amanpulo is the most
expensive Island resort here. I really wanna go to Pamalican Island where Aman is located to 
experience the isolation from the loud and busy world.

 
(courtesy of google)

If I will have the chance to go there, of course i won't forget to bring the two summer must-haves.

Worry of having an old man's beard? Shick is all you need. 
"Schick, Free your Skin."
Couldn't stand staying under the sun?  
“Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We’ve got you covered.”

With these trio- Schick, Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion & Nuffnang, your summer will
surely be unforgettable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...