flash

Friday, December 02, 2011

Fatanas- Lance Raymundo (Wolf Sound)

I usually click links on social-networking sites & I don't know what's in me that urges me to see
all those. I'm just curious about the content. There's an FB post containing the word FATANAS.
Seriously, I don't have any idea what FATANAS is until i saw its video.


I have to admit that Fatanas' video is awesome. We don't usually see performances like that. I mean, yes it's simple but let's talk about ART. I don't care about what other people say about his song--
satanist, "mapulitika" and the like.

Lance defends Fatanas. I got this from Lance Raymundo's FB Account.


The video talks about how we face temptations, how we resist & take it.
If you don't get the message of the video, sorry to command but you should open your mind.
There is more to the song than criticizing it. View it & share it. :)




By the way this is Ching Danseco a.k.a Lord Ursula in Fatanas



----
No great artist ever sees things as they are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.
 -OSCAR WILDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...