flash

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Rude. Dumb. Uncompromising

These words best describe the organizers of the acquaintance party slash
induction of officers slash town lottery slash cabaret of Samson College of
Science & Technology in Cubao.




Samson College of Science and Technology




What happened was unendurable. They didn't give the rightful respect to the
performers who exerted efforts just to perform in their party with no fee. Despite
the warm temperature in the venue, the performers still remained pro's. They did their
jobs well, performed well notwithstanding their dessicating mouths.


Please forgive me for posting this. I just want to express what i feel right now.
Broken Constellation band exerted much effort for this introductory gig. They
spent money on renting stuff they need for their performance.


In my point of view, organizers should not change on-the-spot the PROGRAMME.
Organizers should give respect to their performers.
Organizers should accommodate & entertain their performers.
Organizers MUST know the how-to's in ORGANIZING.


Note that in your Low-IQ's ORGANIZERS of SAMSON COLLEGE OF SCIENCE &
TECHNOLOGY.




P.S. I have nothing against the school & school admins. They were nice. I was able to
talk to Prof. Abayon (if im not mistaken). It's just that they produced unaccommodating, 
unaccountable and imperative leaders.

3 comments:

  1. john michael gayondatoAugust 9, 2011 at 2:26 AM

    wowowow!!!!
    love it!!!
    thanks bry!!!
    by the way...
    it's for their own benefits to improve themselves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be
    running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to
    let you know. The design and style look great though!
    Hope you get the issue solved soon. Many thanks
    My web blog ... Hainan Airlines

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!
    Have a look at my blog topografĂ­a

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...