flash

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Suggest a Title

The moon and the stars are left in the sky
and darkness comes as I close my eyes
A new picture, a new view, a new world is in front of me
Everything is different and my vision is blurry
I see things full of wonder and mystery
As thoughts came out of my head flying all around me
There were eggs, meat, bread
cheese, lettuce and a tomato that said,

"We are the happiness you seek.
We satisfy the hunger that made you weak".




By: Norbert Briones
-----
Test yourself!


1. What kind of rocks are in the bottom of Pasig River?


2. Who am i?
     I start with letter "E" and ends in letter "E". I contain only one letter yet 
I am not the letter "E".


3. Who am i?
     Nothing inside. Nothing outside at least you can see. I am light as a 
feather yet ten men can't lift me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...