flash

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Fiesta San Isidro Part II

We also had the Arko-making. Yesss! We won the 2nd place.
Just to return all the favors to all our neighbors who helped, Sto. Nino Block will organize a "kainan sa kalsada". This is open to all. You read it right!

I apologize cos my phone was not cooperative when we were doing the arko. It was awesome though.

-o0o-

There were 21 contestants in our videoke singing contest.
I'll be posting my favorites.

She's Charlotte. She sang Valentine.


Lyza Nadado- Because You Loved Me. And She's the 2nd place
I admire this guy. He has a not-so-beautiful voice but he has the guts. No Guts No Glory!
Juliet Poronda- They can't take that away from me.
Rey- Kahit Isang Saglit
Christzelle Laddaran- Only Hope. Cutie!!!
Charinne Salvador- One Hello.
She's one of my bets in the contest. Unfortunately, the judges have their own favorites and bets.

and the 1st Place goes to...

IRONNE LADDARAN- Isang Lahi
He deserves the winning. He told me that he joined Talentadong Pinoy. Yes you are Talentadong Pinoy.


The people behind the successful activities...
Ate Jack. Dreadie.

Wally. Me. Patrick. Mac. Nong. Aries. Oliver. Dreadie. Barbie. Jack
Elmer. Mac. Pat. Aries. Dreadie. Nong.Wally. Barbie

Princess Kate Middleton
Barbie- The Unprepared Host

See you all Next Year Guys.
This is ONLY in PH.










1 comment:

  1. Aba bakit sa pangalan ni ate cathy may PRINCESS? "Unlike"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...